After months of reading and screening stories, after cutting loose stories I liked but just weren’t quite right, and after waiting on the publisher to give me the green light, here is the awaited table of contents for the 2020 Visions anthology.
1. Mary Robinette Kowal – Birthright
2. Sheila Finch – The Persistence of Butterflies
3. Randy Henderson – A Shelter for Living Things
4. Jason S. Ridler – Showing Light
5. Ernest Hogan – Radiation is Groovy, Kill the Pigs
6. David Lee Summers – The Revelation of Thought
7. Jeff Spock – Teh Afterl1fe (This is not a typo – Rick)
8. Emily Devenport – If the Sun’s at Five O’Clock, It Must be Yellow Daisies
9. Cat Rambo – Therapy Buddha
10. Jack Mangan – Dead Rookies
11. David Boop – Organ Cloning While You Wait
12. Spencer Ellsworth – The Black Plague of Our Generation
13. Gareth L. Powell – The Bigger The Star, The Faster It Burns
14. Alethea Kontis – Pocket Full of Posey
15. Alex Wilson – Nervewrecking
16. David Gerrold – Time Capsule 2120: Actual Comments from Lunar Tourists
Over the next two weeks, I will be focusing a blog post on each author, along with the reasons I accepted the story in question. I hope to do this without providing any substantial spoilers.
I am extremely pleased with the list of stories that will be a part of this volume, as well as the positive response that I got from the authors invited to submit. This volume will have a mix of well-established writers, new rising stars, and a few names that you may not have heard from yet, but will certainly be seeing more of in the future.