It’s time for me to ramp up the writing in 2014. I’ve assembled a list of goals that I would like to accomplish in 2-14. they are:
1. Finish edits on “A Darkling Nine” by end of February and start circulating to agents.
2. Write first draft of “Proxima Centauri” by June. (This is the sequel to Rigel Kentaurus.)
3. Write first draft of “Flare by November 1. (This one requires considerable research.)
4. Publish Proxima Centauri by end of August.
5. Squeeze in 4 decent-length short stories during the year.
6. Stretch goal: Write first draft of still untitled sequel to “A Darkling Nine.”
Additionally, I want to post on this blog a minimum of 3 times a week. I go on momentum, like everything I do. If I let it drop, it stays idle for weeks. (See the gap between the previous two posts for proof.)